Good vegetarian meals must be eaten by people to keep their health. Of course, not all vegetarian meals are good so that you have to mention the nutrient of the food itself.
Good vegetarian meals could be both nutritious and tasty dishes for adults and even kids. Most of the people always think that vegetarian meals are not delicious because they include fresh raw vegetables. However, it is not true since the cooked vegetables have also become the main dishes of vegetarian meals.
Read also : Do Vegetarians Eat Cheese
Vegetarian meals idea
If you are a vegetarian who looks for the info about good vegetarian meals, you need to read the ideas explained below.
- Roasted Pepper & Potato Tarts.
This meal has 9 gram fat, 184 calories, 1 gram fiber, 325 milligram sodium, 5 gram protein, and 19 gram carbs. To make this dish, you need to prepare the food ingredients including Kalamata olives, dried rosemary, fennel seed, feta cheese, tomato tapenade, Yukon Gold potatoes, roasted bell peppers, etc. Actually, this dish is delicious. You can search the receipt if you are interested in cooking this food.
- Black Sesame Tofu & Vegetable Stir-Fry.
Making this dish is so easy. You just need to dredge the tofu which has been pressed to remove its liquid with the sesame seeds in a bowl. Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil and sesame oil and add the tofu; cook until browned. Then, the place to the serving dish. Cook the shredded carrots and asparagus with the remained oil. Serve it with the tofu and combination of orange juice, soy sauce, miso, and tofu over the brown rice.
- Spinach Barley Salad with Gorgonzola & Toasted Walnuts.
If you are busy and do not have enough time to make meal except the simple one, the salad will be the best option. Combine all ingredients like shredded baby spinach leaves, sliced red onion, sherry vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, and toasted chopped walnuts. Stir all the ingredients and then take it to refrigerate for about 30 minutes. This salad offers 51-gram carbs.
- Curried Sweet Potato & Chickpea Stew.
This dish is for 4 serving and offers 8-gram protein, 11-gram fiber, 576 milligrams sodium, 50-gram carbs, 3.5-gram sat, and 315 calories. Curry is good for diet since it has high calorie that makes you feel full.
Tips to follow
Here are tips that you have to mention about good vegetarian meals so that you will find it advantageous to your health.
- Menu. Some people must have their own favorite foods that they want to eat or even have been on your menu for more than a week. Yet, you have tried to eat the other dishes with the different receipts. This will make your eating way lively instead of boring.
- Wash all vegetables. If you bought the vegetables like lettuce from the grocery, you need to wash it once you get back home. Back a half on the lettuce before you take it to the refrigerator to make it fresh.
- Grocery. Well, you can go to any grocery you like to, not only the one which sells the organic vegetables and fruits because the inorganic ones could be safe as well as you wash them. Anyway, it is important to find the fact that your lovely grocery offers completed selection of food.
After reading the information about good vegetarian meals, hopefully, you will have the idea of what vegetarian meal that will be your best dish.
Read also : Low Calorie Vegetarian Recipes